- Repayments are made through your property taxes, with the interest being tax deductible
- No credit score requirements
- If the home is sold before the loan is paid off, the loan can legally be passed to the new owner
- HERO financing is available for homeowners in many cities and counties across California
- No application fees
- Apply online at www.heroprogram.com or call HERO at 1-855-HERO-411
Rancho Santa Margarita
*For a full list of participating HERO communities in all CA counties
1. Apply - Find out how much your home is approved for.
2. Select - Choose the eligible products and select the contractor for your job.
3. Sign - Sign your financing documents.
4. Complete - Finish the installation.
HERO Home Improvement Financing Option
HERO partners with local governments to make energy efficient products more affordable for homeowners
- All mortgage-related debt must not exceed 90% of the market value of the property
- Mortgage payments must be current, no more than (1) 30-day late payment in the last 3 years
- Property taxes must be up to date, no more than 1 late payment in the last 3 years
- No outstanding liens, such as tax or mechanics liens
- Property owners must not have had an active bankruptcy within the last 7 years
HERO Financing is a simple 4 step process:
Call for a FREE Estimate!